Senior Programmer Analyst (GIS Architecture)
East Bay Municipal Utility District
EBMUD Job Title: Senior Programmer Analyst (GIS Architecture)
$102,960.00 - $125,148.00 Annually, Plus Excellent Benefits, including Pension Benefits
Apply online at www.ebmud.com/jobs. Recruitment will remain open until filled.
Advance your career as a Senior Programmer Analyst specializing in GIS Architecture (SrPA GIS Architect) with East Bay Municipal Utility District (EBMUD), a world-class leader in the water and wastewater industry located in the San Francisco Bay Area. EBMUD has three (3) immediate vacancies.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience designing and deploying solutions with the full ArcGIS platform on an enterprise-wide scale. Skills and experience include:
- Experience installing, configuring, customizing, administering, and maintaining a GIS system, including ArcGIS Server and ArcGIS Online.
- Experience with complex, multi-tier geospatial software including ArcGIS Online applications and mobile GIS applications.
- Experience with databases, particularly Oracle, including SQL, schema design, and ESRI geodatabase administration.
- Experience installing and customizing PC and server software including Windows and Linux environments.
- Experience in geospatial and cartographic principles and practices including map design, coordinate systems and projections.
- Experience building ESRI geoprocessing tools using ModelBuilder and Python scripts.
- Experience with Safe Software FME and/or ESRI ArcGIS Data, Interoperability Extension.
- Experience with ESRI ArcGIS Desktop and ArcGIS Pro.
The salary range for a Senior Programmer Analyst is $8,580 per month, increasing to $9,009, $9,459, $9,932 and $10,429 after 6, 18, 30 and 42 months, respectively.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disability
Any combination of education and experience which has led to the acquisition of the knowledge and abilities indicated above. Typical means of acquiring the essential knowledge and abilities is a combination of training and experience equivalent to:
1. A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university (majors such as computer science, information systems, and information technology are preferred).
2. Three years of systems analysis and programming experience developing business applications for computer systems.
3. Expertise using modern, object-oriented principles and tools. (Some positions may require additional experience or expertise in specific specialties.)
Must have a valid California driver’s license and a satisfactory driving record. Willingness to work overtime as needed. Working environment is indoors and may require sitting for prolonged periods of time and repetitive hand motions.
Equivalent combinations of education and experience may be considered. To be considered under the “equivalent combination of education and experience” provision, it is your responsibility to include in your application materials written evidence of employment performed at the level of the typical duties of this position and/or coursework in subject areas directly related to this position. For more information, see our FAQ page at http://www.ebmud.com/jobs/job-resources/job-faqs-frequently-asked-questions/
THE SELECTION PROCESS
1. Submit a completed EBMUD application and the required supplemental question responses online at http://www.ebmud.com/jobs. Only application materials submitted will be accepted.
2. All qualified applications and supplemental responses will be competitively evaluated, with those candidates demonstrating the strongest qualifications for the position to be invited to a panel interview.
3. Successful candidates will be placed on the hiring list, based on rank, for further consideration to fill the immediate vacancies, as well as others that may occur over the next 12 to 24 months.
4. All employment offers are conditional, pending the results of a Live Scan background screening. All selected finalists must participate in the Live Scan background screening process to remain in consideration for EBMUD employment.