Branch Manager Trainee
Mariner Finance, LLC
The Branch Manager Trainee position is an amazing opportunity for you to advance into a leadership role. It is a 14 month training program that will train you on what it takes to become a mentor and leader at Mariner Finance. After completion of the program, you will advance into a Branch Manager role and be responsible for operations within your branch.
We are a fast growing, dynamic company, and joining our team will offer you accelerated professional growth! If you enjoy interacting with customers and thrive in a results oriented environment, we would love to hear from you!
We are looking for people just like you!
The Branch Manager Trainee will advance into a Branch Manager role. They are in charge of multi-million dollar portfolios and serve as leaders and mentors to other members of our staff. You have already experienced this throughout your service.
Accountability and Integrity
We are accountable in servicing the needs of our customers. We want to help them by listening to their needs and providing them with the best lending options. You take ownership of your failures and successes.
Training and Mentoring
We train and mentor you as a Branch Manager Trainee on how to be a successful leader within our company. You will in turn get to train and mentor others.
We are One Team! We understand the value of team work and how it directly impacts our business. Your service has already taught you the value of team work.
- Representing the company as a leader in providing services to our customers seeking loans and finding solutions to their financial needs
- Developing additional business through networking within the community
- Originating, reviewing, and approving loan applications. Extending credit to individuals through a variety of loan programs
- Resolving product service and policy related problems for customers with accuracy and professionalism
- Responsible for the sale of company products and services. Placing inside sales calls in order to increase customer base
- Responsible for the retention and maintenance of existing accounts
- Consistently reviewing and developing action plans for delinquent loan accounts including initiating customer contact, negotiating extensions of refinancing, and collecting payments due
As a team member of Mariner Finance you will enjoy a robust benefits package that demonstrates our dedication to employee satisfaction!
- Competitive Salary with bonus potential
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life Insurances
- 401k Match with company match
- Paid Time-Off
- Education Reimbursement
- Flexible Spending Account
Mariner Finance is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental handicap, covered veteran status, or other status protected by applicable law.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Entrepreneurship, Management, Finance, Marketing, Communications, or a related field.Military rank of E5, W1, or O1 and above can be substituted for Bachelor’s degree
- Applicants MUST be able to relocate and have the availability to travel to surrounding branches when needed (when applicable, relocation assistance available)
- Previous customer service and sales skills highly preferred
- Internships or work experience in Consumer Lending or Financial Services is a plus, but not required
- Outstanding interpersonal, problem solving, leadership, and organizational skills